Pages

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Today I ventured out for a "me" morning. I went to my LYS (local Yarn Shop) to pick up a few more skeins of the Kureyon yarn I need to finish Lady E. They were out of the color I needed and will order some for me. I have to wait another week. Bummer cause I have already waited a week to get more (it's a budget thing).

Then I went to the Origins counter at Macy's for some new makeup. I needed it as I have not bought new in a long time and I budgeted for it. I pampered myself with a facial and let them do my makeup for me which was fun.

My Cougs play in a half hour. I went to the game last weekend and bad me never posted any photos. Maybe because I was so devastated they lost. Oh well.

Above is hubby and I. Not the most flattering photo of me so just concentrate on my cute hubby (he's the one with the goatie).


Here's a shot of the CMB (Cougar Marching Band) on the field at half time. I was a member when I was in college. Although I didn't play an instrument. I was in the color guard which sadly no longer exists.

There was a surprising amount of orange shirted Oaklahoma State fans in Seattle to play my WAZZU Cougs. Most of them sat just to the left of our Cougar Pride sign.


There was a Seahawks game the night before so between the end of that game and the next morning they had to spray the field with our logo. I think it's great WSU has started playing one game in Seattle every year. There are a lot of WSU alum who live on the west side of the mountains. This year Apple Cup is in Pullman and I would love to go.

Well, got to jump off, make myself my version of a Starbucks iced mocha and watch my Cougs hopefully beat Cal!

1 comment:

small town city girl said...

That is so a cute picture of you and hubby! ADORABLE!!!