Pages

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Crack Me Up!

I saw this bumper sticker a few weeks ago and wished I had my digital camera with me. Wouldn't you know this morning on the way to work I saw the same car and just happened to have the camera? I made hubby get right behind them at the red light so I could take a non-shaky photo of it.



Folk dancing is friendship set to music. Do you think they are friends?



For some reason this particluar gem just really cracks me up! I am always curious of those people who deem it necessary to plaster some version of their personality/beliefs/team spirit on the back of their car.

I have in the past resorted to my college team on my license plate and a small window sticker. But never have I stuck stickers on the PAINT of my car - the horror!

No comments: