Pages

Friday, December 26, 2008

Getting Ready for the New Year

I hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas for those who celebrate it. I was pretty excited to have more snow on the ground when I woke up. It snowed all morning until around one and then started to warm up. We still have plenty on the ground but I expect it will be gone before the weekend is over. That is really fine with me cause I am getting a little sick of it.

Normally the hubs and I hit the movie theater on Christmas day. This year we and I stayed in PJ's all day long watching movies. I also started a book I got for Christmas. The kids had a great Christmas and scored with Wii games. I know what they will be doing all next week at our house with the hubs.

We are spending today at our friend and neighbors house for a movie marathon. In fact, I don't think we will venture out for the entire weekend with the exception of taking some library books back that are due today.

I'm working on my 2009 goals and have revamped my debt reduction plan and will post soon.

No comments: