Pages

Saturday, July 12, 2008

"The Plan"

Confessions of a Hoarder asked for more details on the plan I was following. If you click the link here you can read about it better than I can explain it in a blog. Small Town City Girl read up on it and made certain it was not a scam or anything like that. She is doing great on it and having wonderful success. You go girl!

What appealed to me about the plan was the use of natural less non processed foods, fresh fruits and veggies. I really did give it the good ole college try but was just not feeling very energetic on this plan. Certainly starting it after receiving a major trauma to my head may not have been the best idea and could have contributed to my less energetic state. I'm glad it works for my friend.

I may try out the book Good Calories, Bad Calories that Confessions recommended to me. Sounds like you get to eat more grains than the other plan I was on. To a certain extent I want to eat as fresh as possible but my grocery money only goes so far. For now I plan on sticking to a Weight Watchers mentality until I am fully healed.

For today hubby has gone to the movies with a friend to finally see Iron Man which I really didn't want to see. I think I am going to go play in my garden. I have some weeds to pull, want to move some plants around and plant a few more things. It's sunny out and not too warm so I think some time outside is just what the Dr. ordered! :)

Have a great day!

No comments: