Pages

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

38 Candles

Today is my birthday. I am 38. I don't feel 38.


I know people have resolutions at the New Year and I do that. But, every year on my birthday I resolve to change some things. Sometimes they are just reminders or re-dedications of what I resolved to do in January.

Honestly, I would like a Mulligan but since that is not possible until someone actually discovers the space/time continuum then I will have to resolve to do things the old fashioned way.

  1. Career change. I don't what all will be involved, higher education, just jumping in with both feet - maybe winning the lottery?
  2. Consumer debt free. We have a plan in place and we are working our plan.

  3. Better health. Back to eating better and exercising.
  4. Quality time. I love you all out in bloggerville but I need to spend quality time with the hubs.

Happy birthday to me!

5 comments:

Jenn said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :D

Moneyapolis said...

Happy birthday! Have a great time celebrating!

Sallie's Niece said...

Happy birthday!

Welcome to DeluxeVille said...

Well Happy Birthday.... I hope you had a great day!!!!

Clean ClutterFree Simple said...

Happy Birthday!!!

I don't feel my age either...and that's just fine!