1. Travel to another country not on this continent.
OK, so that is a little vague, that leaves a LOT of the world left over. Let's try to narrow it down a little.
1. Vacation in Italy (or England if the hubs wins this one - or both)
2. Write and publish a book
3. Be consumer debt free (not including my condo)
4. Make another film
5. Reach my weight loss goal
6. Take a Caribbean cruise
7. Go to New Orleans for Mardi Gras
8. Make my "gypsy tent"
9. Complete all renovations on our condo
10. Buy a Mini Cooper S in British Racing Green
11. Learn to rock climb
12. Visit my aunt in Anchorage
13. Finish my Lady E
14. Declutter my house and storage unit
15. Learn how to use power tools
16. Make DVD storage
17. Host a masquerade Halloween party
18. Go to Canada (Whistler) for the 2010 Winter Olympics
19. Learn how to make a perfect Cappuccino
20. Plot my family tree at least four generations back
21. Brew a batch of dark beer
22. Take a digital photography class
I think this is a good start. I'm about 1/5th of the way to getting my list made. What's on your list?