Pages

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My 101 List - Part 1

So, I figure the only way I can tackle 101 things to do in 1001 days is to write out my list a little at a time. You think when you have 1001 days you have plenty of time to do all the stuff you dream about. In reality you probably don't have that much time. So, in no particular order I give you the following..................

1. Travel to another country not on this continent.

OK, so that is a little vague, that leaves a LOT of the world left over. Let's try to narrow it down a little.

1. Vacation in Italy (or England if the hubs wins this one - or both)
2. Write and publish a book
3. Be consumer debt free (not including my condo)
4. Make another film
5. Reach my weight loss goal
6. Take a Caribbean cruise
7. Go to New Orleans for Mardi Gras
8. Make my "gypsy tent"
9. Complete all renovations on our condo
10. Buy a Mini Cooper S in British Racing Green
11. Learn to rock climb
12. Visit my aunt in Anchorage
13. Finish my Lady E
14. Declutter my house and storage unit
15. Learn how to use power tools
16. Make DVD storage
17. Host a masquerade Halloween party
18. Go to Canada (Whistler) for the 2010 Winter Olympics
19. Learn how to make a perfect Cappuccino
20. Plot my family tree at least four generations back
21. Brew a batch of dark beer
22. Take a digital photography class
23.

I think this is a good start. I'm about 1/5th of the way to getting my list made. What's on your list?

No comments: