Pages

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Where is Lady E?

My last post regarding Lady E I had run out of yarn and still had ten tiers (twenty rows) to go plus the end row of half triangles and fringe.

On the first weekend of September I went down to my LYS (local yarn shop) to pick up three more skeins of my Noro Kuryon. They were out of my colorway and said they would order some for me.

It still has not come in yet. I'm getting antsy to finish it since the weather is so cruddy now.

I am headed to the LYS today to hopefuly pick up more to work on my wrap but also need a skein of funky self striping yarn to make these (photo of book cover is item) Tabi socks for SD for Christmas.

*****Update - just got back from LYS and they still don't have my yarn! Apparently this kind of yarn takes a while to get. I wish I would have known that. Still would not have prevented me from ordering more but I would be more prepared to wait it out.

Didn't find anything I liked for SD's Tabi socks so will look on Knit Picks.

As for the rest of the day. I'm going to turn thrift store sweaters in to Christmas stockings! Hope to update with photos tomorrow!

1 comment:

Clean ClutterFree Simple said...

oooh, I want to hear about the sweaters to stockings!