Pages

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Looking Forward

I have been thinking a lot lately about life after debt. It will be a while but I want to be prepared when we no longer have the debt. All I can think of after building up a nice emergency fund and savings account is how to spend some of it - on a really nice vacation.



The hubs and I have not taken a real vacation in years. You know the kind where you get on a plane, passport in hand and fly off to some tropical location? We never even had a honeymoon.



In fact, I would love it if we could actually put real life on hold and travel for a couple months. Not certain that is possible but it could be fun if its doable. Maybe that is a goal for down the road. I don't want to negate all the hard work we are putting in now and of course the trip would be paid for with cash.



Places I would love to see in no particular order....


  • Greece

  • Italy

  • England

  • India

  • New Zealand

  • Morocco

  • Russia

  • Turkey

  • Czechoslovakia

I just feel along with a great trip I should do someting to shake things up so to speak.

Have you ever completed a great goal and just felt the need to celebrate in some way?


No comments: