Pages

Monday, August 10, 2009

Weekly Update

So, last Monday I posted that I would do a weekly update in three areas of my life. I suppose I did ok.

Health
Walk three times this week - I walked once
Track all food via my fitness pal - first three days and stopped, switched back to weight watchers site
Increase water consumption minimally to four glasses a day - first three days were great

Condo Projects
Buy and install baseboard molding along long hallway - check and then some
Declutter more in preparation for the yard sale - a little and need to do much more

Finances
No Starbucks during the work week - went twice with cash on hand / semi victory
Think on something before purchasing - bought the slider grill pan without thinking about it but used it right away

I am dissappointed with myself in the walking. I kept pushing it off and then I ran out of time. I am happy to report that I did something right because I lost 2.2 pounds last week. This weeks goals...

Health
Track daily via weight watchers
Drink minimally four glasses of water a day
Walk two more times
Do either Jillian Michaels DVD or Wii fit once

Condo Projects
Continue declutter in preparation for yard sale on Saturday

Finances
No Starbucks during the work week

No comments: