Pages

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Christmas Shopping Has Started!

This year the hubs and I decided to get the kids their own iPods. We settled on the 1 gig Shuffle due to total cost and were happy to hear that they were on sale at Target for $45 each. They hold up to 240 songs and are so tiny! They were out of all colors so we got two silver ones.

A couple days ago I finished the first sock of a pair of Tabi socks for SD. I originally planned on giving them last Christmas but did not get them completed in time. The pattern was from the book Not Just More Socks.

I'm starting the second sock tonight and hope to finish them by the end of the month. The kids come back for two weeks on Sunday so I will have to knit in the car on the way to work and on my lunch hour to meet that deadline.

No comments: