Pages

Monday, June 29, 2009

Combatting Clutter

Isn't it amazing how quickly you can get your house in order if you have to? My parents got home from a cruise yesterday and since it was their anniversary and I thought they might not want to cook I invited them over for dinner.

My house was in a true state and in about and hour I had made a HUGE improvement. However, the clutter was really just shut behind closed doors. So, the problem still exists.

All this week I plan on going through the stuff and making a decision with it the first time I touch it. Donate, garbage or find a permanent home. I am under pressure as I can't have my kids room full of clutter when they come back in a little less than two weeks.

We have some things to post on Craigs List as well and I hope they will all sell before we go camping in two weeks!

No comments: