Pages

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Starbucks Challenge


This month I have given myself the Starbucks Challenge. It's no secret that I LOVE me some Starbucks. Quite often in the morning on my way to work I will find myself in the drive through without even realizing it. This month, with the help of my new favorite thing, Coffee Mate Italian Sweet Creme creamer I am hopeful I can meet the challenge.

There are 31 days in the month and I am giving myself Sundays off. So, 27 days of no Starbucks iced tall non fat no whip mochas. My drink costs me $3.19 and which is a savings of $86.13 over 27 days. If you figure both the hubs and my drinks together costs $6.66 that is a savings of $179.82. Yowza - that should take the credit cards down a peg or two!

This is day number three and so far - no Starbucks. Of course, it does help that I am home sick today. I will be keeping track on my sidebar!

1 comment:

Moneyapolis said...

Wow, good luck! That's a lot of money for some iced coffee! Cutting back to 1x/week sounds like a great plan. (It's all about habits, right?)