Pages

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Olympic Fever

Do you follow the Olympic games? I try to but working full time I can't always watch the events I would like. I live just north of Seattle and about three hours south of Vancouver BC. Every morning when I am on my way to work the traffic report now includes an update for border wait times. On average at 7:00 in the morning? Ten minutes. WOW!

We have a few local peeps who have already won medals such as Apollo Ohno, JR Celski. In fact, Apollo is tied with Bonnie Blair for most medals one by a US winter Olympian. Both speed skaters from Federal Way. There are several members of the US Ski team from our great state of Washington as well.

The US is in second in the medal count race with a total of 8. Germany is leading with 9 and in third place is France with 7. Canada, the host country is in fourth place with 5.

Catch all your updates here.

No comments: