Pages

Friday, February 26, 2010

"I Won A Tony Award"

Conversation between my sleeping husband and myself this morning at oh dark thiry.

The Hubs: "I need to go pick up my prize."

Me: "What prize is that."

The Hubs: "Every Tony winner get's a prize with their statue."

Me: "What is the prize?"

The Hubs: "I don't know but I'm afraid, people are crying after they get theirs."

Then the alarm went off. I told him how proud I was of him winning a Tony. He just looked at me confused. The hubs just cracks me up!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

LOL. My favorite part: "I don't know but I'm afraid, people are crying after they get theirs."

Classic!

Cara @ Live the Home Life said...

No worries. I have a crazy sleep-talking hubs of my own. They say the craziest things!

Cute blog!

-Cara @ Live the Home Life