Pages

Monday, December 7, 2009

Christmas Decorating Ideas

Still super busy at work but I thought I would post some links to some great Christmas decorating ideas.

Karla at It's The Little Things has a wonderfully decorated home. Her front door and entry are truly decked out for the holidays.

Stefanie over at Brooklyn Limestone had an impromptu Buon Natale party. The inspiration was a family member visiting from Italy.

Christie at Just Beachy came up with a great way to wrap gifts and recycle fabric at the same time.

Designer Eddie Ross has a wonderful red and white decorated table for your holiday meal.

Janis at Junk Dreams found some wonderful old trophy's perfect for a trio of mini trees.

For a creative and easily personalized gift idea you can jump on over to Linda & Dixie's blog Funky Junk Sisters to get the scoop on making individual cupcakes in a jar or candy stix. Add them to your reader so you won't miss any of their homemade holiday ideas.

Brin at My Messy Thrilling Life has made the cutest tiny sweater garland! I have a few tiny knitted sweaters I have been making for gift tags. If I make enough I can do this too!

Finally at the Nesting Place we have a great way to wrap packages with Garnish.

I need to drag out my Christmas decorations and get on the ball myself. I hope to post some photos soon. My colors are chocolate, cream and green. Happy Holidays!

No comments: