Pages

Friday, November 6, 2009

Happy Dance!!!

Today when I got home from work I had a nice fat check waiting for me. I knew I would have a reimbursement check from escrow for prepaid property taxes. I had a number in my head around $300. The check was for $770.13. Woohoo! That brings my E-Fund up to $875.55 and my goal is $1000, only $124.45 short.

Since I had to get work done on my car I did not think I would be able to put money in savings this month and I would never reach my $1000 minimum for my e-fund. I still will not be able to make a larger than normal payment on my car but will start doing that in January.

Someone accepted a position at my company today and starts on the 16th. This will greatly ease the amount of work that I have been doing and relieve some of my stress.

Christmas is coming!

No comments: