Pages

Monday, May 12, 2008

Bathroom - Close to Being Done

Mother's Day weekend my hubby tore out our old shower doors that I despised (so hard to clean) and installed our new curved shower rod and rain shower head. I absolutely LOVE it!

Below a before shot of the old shower doors. The wooden cabinet over the tub I am getting rid of in favor of some stainless shelves for extra towels. The shelf on the left I am also taking down in favor of more hooks for towels.


Oops! A few tiles came off with the removal of the framing.


New tiles to replace the old.



My new rain shower head! I took a shower under it this morning and it was so very relaxing!


Sans new curtain.


I stopped at the fabric store on the way home from work tonight to pick up grommet's to turn the chenille fabric I bought Saturday in to a shower curtain.


The walls will be repainted in blue and once we have replaced the shelves mentioned above the bathroom will be done and checked off our list! Updates to come soon!

No comments: