Pages

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Pinterest

Have you heard of Pinterest?  It's a great little site that allows you to collect ideas and photos for inspiration.  I totally should have thought this website up since I have been doing something similar in folders on my hard drive or tear sheets from magazines in an accordian folder .

It works a little like Facebook where you can follow people and share ideas.  Here's a peak of what I like.  Pinterest describes themselves as..

a virtual pinboard — a place where you can create collections of things you love and "follow" collections created by people with great taste.
People use Pinterest to collect and share all sorts of things -- wedding inspiration, favorite T-shirts, DJ equipment. You name it, people are pinning it.


You need to request an invite from Pinterest or someone you know who is on it.  Send me an email and I would be happy to send you an invite.  This is my new favorite place on the web, a great way to post inspiration.

Happy pinning!

No comments: