Pages

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Lady E Update

Caution! Actual knitting update going on. I know I have been bad about posting lately. Especially about knitting. I admit, I have been in a slump. But....I'm back!

Well, Lady E has come out of hibernation. I picked her up a couple nights ago. Except for a few places I was momentarily stuck, the pattern actually came back pretty quickly. I have three more tiers done for my efforts. No updated photos just yet since there is not a significant amount done since the last time I worked on her.

Part of the reason it took me so long to pick it back up was I was worried I had forgotten how to do it. I don't know why I was so worried. I learned once, I can relearn.

You can see photos of my Lady E on Ravelry. I am under paisley penguin.

Tomorrow night is the two hour season opener of Lost. So, I imagine I will be doing my best to knit while catching up. For those of you out there who can't get enough of the show (like my hubby) have you been here yet? You could spend literally HOURS there!

No comments: