Pages

Monday, August 27, 2007

Horror of Horror's

Last night my hubby my bonus kids and I sat down to watch some scary movies. First up was Disturbia which I liked and supposedly was a remake of Rear Window. Having never seen Rear Window I had nothing to compare it to.

Then.... we watched The Hole. I thought Thora Birch who is in one of my favorite movies of all time - Hocus Pocus - was great. Keira Knightley was also in it. Anyway, it has full frontal male nudity. Yikes, can you imagine my horror and discomfort to be watching something like that with my step kids! They are 13 and 11. Mind you it was probably under 30 seconds but that was the longest 30 seconds of my life last night! Needless to say on IMDB there is no mention of male nudity, just female nudity.

Signing off to go see something a little safer (I hope) - Stardust.

No comments: