So far the only decor in my living room is my mantle. I felt like I needed a little more. I have a blank wall that was just begging for something to be hung on it. The best part? It was totally free!
I already had the three picture frames and burlap. All I needed to do was print out the free wall art, place it in the frame, back with burlap, close it all up and hang it.
Thanks to these two lovely ladies, I have great Halloween wall art for the cost of ink. There are soome GREAT inpirations out there in blog land too.
- Creepy Lighted Halloween Portraits at Heart Tree Home
- Witches Spellbook at Through My Looking Glass
- Dr. Jekyll's Laboratory at Three Pixie Lane
- Bat-iful Party Invitations at My Insanity
- Ghostly Mirror at Flamingo Toes
- Apothecary Jars at The Autocrat
- Black & White Decor at Madigan Made
And so much more. I urge you to go to the CSI Project, there are over 200 entires/ideas just waiting to be discovered!