Pages

Thursday, September 16, 2010

A Glimpse

A double post day!

Don't you just love it when you hear about someone who loves what they do? Like their job was meant for them?

Well, that is the case for Anna over at Door Sixteen. I have been reading her for aboujt a year now. She is a gal in New York who is slowly bringing back to life a house in Newburgh. Although her style is different from mine I really enjoy her design perspective and writing style.

Her real job is so very cool too! She is a book design cover. I have pondered a change in career direction and graphic design is at the top of my list. Not certain that is the way I will go but the thought of having her job for a living would be so very.

For more information on her job and how she got it in to it, link on over for part one and two.

No comments: