Pages

Friday, June 24, 2011

Viva Mexico!

My husband and I have never had a honeymoon.  We REALLY need a vacation.  When we were hanging out with our friends over the weekend one of them said he thought it would be great if the three of us couples went on a trip together.  His parents have a time share in Mazatlan.

Nuff said......

Tonight we got the call that next August we are set for two weeks in the Mexican sun.  I may or may not be able to go the entire two weeks but ten days could be possible.  All I have to do now is get my passport and buy our plane tickets.  All the more reason to get a job fast since I have the money in savings right now for that.

I googled the time share and the photos are amazing!  There are five different sites.  I don't know which one we are actually staying at but for your viewing pleasure....




I'm so ready for sunsets on the beach, fruity drinks with umbrellas, sun and sand and surf and relaxation.


  Viva Mexico!

2 comments:

Sallie's Niece said...

Looks fabulous! I'm off to Mexico myself in a couple of days. Hope you have fun!

Unknown said...

Offers Get with Expedia Coupon